Outside one’s comfort zone lies fear! Fear is again a by product of our thinking. If not conquered in time, fear can create chaos in our lives. Here are five ways to conquer fear.
1. Mentally, prepare for the worst that could happen. Imagine the worst possible scenario and prepare for it. There might be some discomfort initially, persist, and soon you are all set to face anything that comes your way.
2. Step out of your comfort zone and explore all the options available to you. They may or may not be to your liking, but, there could be a solution somewhere.
3. Meditate, it’s very important to calm yourself and operate with restraint. In the silence, fear dissolves as peace overtakes.
4. Prayer works wonderfully as it lightens the load and provides hope. Miracles occur all the time. Have faith in your beliefs.
5. Ultimately, it’s your life and you alone are responsible for your happiness. When you realize this fact, a lot of troubles, which are mostly imagined, tend to disappear.
You have one life, choose love over fear. Happiness will follow.