It feels great when something good comes your way, more so an Award! I am really happy to share that, Musings On Life has been nominated for a Liebster Award! The Liebster Award nomination is a chain award given to new or upcoming bloggers to encourage blogger connections.
For someone who has just stepped into the world of blogging, barely a month back( My first month Blogoversary is coming up shortly ), this is a great award as your blog receives a recognition and it’s great! I know this award is given to new comers, but to be recognized amongst millions, is definitely a great achievement. It motivates you to put in your best at all times.
There are a few variations here, when it comes to the rules of the award and I am going ahead with the ones posted on the blog of Thistles and Whistles who has been kind enough to nominate me.
Here are the rules put up by her
1. Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
2.Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
3. Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
5. You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them
Here are the ten questions for me put forth by Thistles and whistles- along with my answers to them.
1. If you could have unlimited money for a day, how would you choose to use it?
My answer-Firstly, I would immediately secure my future by making the right investments, secondly, I would donate some to genuine charitable organizations and hey, I would then splurge on myself and my close ones.
2. Your favourite animal and why?
My answer– I so love dogs that at one point of time I had seven of these heavenly beings living under the same roof with me. A dogs love has to be felt to be described.
3. Describe in a sentence where your dream home is. For eg. A cottage in the countryside with a clump of trees and a babbling brook nearby.
My answer– You said it, that’s where I would like to have my dream home. Surrounded by lush greenery with a pond nearby and a nice cozy cottage having the basic necessities . Oh yes, a dream boat too.
4. Your dream travel destination and a few things you would you like to do there.
My answer– I would love to visit Shirdi, where my God resides! I would meditate upon him and simply experience bliss.
5. The most inspiring movie/book you’ve watched or read and what it taught you.
My answer– One book which really changed my life is Power Of Awareness by Neville Goddard! This book clearly explains, how to manifest your dreams into reality.
6. If you could have a couple of hours talking to your favourite celebrity/an inspiring person, who would it be and what would you ask them?
My answer– I would love to meet Neville Goddard and ask him about the power of awareness and how he came to know about this.
7. One thing you love about yourself.
My answer– I am a very creative person and I am proud of this fact.
8. One thing you would like to accomplish in this lifetime.
My answer– I would consider myself fortunate if I could make a difference in least one persons life via my writings. That’s the inspiration behind my writings.
9. An unforgettable moment.
My answer– When I Topped the city in the 12th grade boards! I still feel great about it, will always do.
10. Things you would like to see on television instead of _Dirty, obscene, cheap and vulgar advertisements should be completely avoided, as they spoil the kids and youngsters.__________ (insert something you don’t like on TV)
Here are the ten questions for my nominees!
1.What is the meaning of your name?
2. What’s the first scene that comes to your mind when you think of the word PEACE?
3. The best compliment you have received so far.
4.Your favourite music group and your reason for liking them?
5. That one quality you wish you had in you?
6. The best meal according to you?
7. Give in or bow out? What’s important to you?
8. Describe your life in one sentence?
9. Best friend or many friends and why do you think so?
10. Your Motto in life?
Here are my Nominees.
1. Yashika from Yashika194’s Blog
2. Supreet from theonlysup
3. salwa from salwaadlyy
4. Frausto Jose from Urbanpoetrees
5. A Word Adventure from MyLovingwife
6. Anjali Pai from apai8296
7. Gracie from Beautifully Said
All rules followed and am I glad I finished this ! I hope you enjoy this compilation as much as I enjoyed putting it up for you. Am singing while I hit the publish button.